Business Chinese 1
Designed for learners who can understand and use some simple Chinese characters and sentences to communicate, and prepares them for continuing their Chinese studies.
Business Chinese 1 comes after you have successfully completed the pinyin course. This 1-on-1 course will help you develop a strong foundation in Chinese with a particular focus on speaking and listening for the beginner. Using interactive teaching methods based on practical application, you will begin learning the necessary building blocks of pronunciation, grammar, and sentence structure. Classes are speaking-based and student-centered, using various images as visual aids and questions to get you speak out in Chinese as quickly and fluently as possible. Colorful and clear images in our teaching materials make you easier to remember the words as well as grammar and sentences.
What you will learn in Business Chinese 1
• 45 lessons
• 250 words related to daily life
• Introducing yourself in Mandarin
• Taking part in simple conversations (talk about your family, describe places and locations, talk about your leisure time, talk about time and date, etc.)
• Expressing your needs and wants (ordering food, buying tickets, asking for prices, calling a taxi, etc.)
• How to express your opinions (preferences about hobbies, food, etc.)