HSK 2 Course
Designed for learners who can use Chinese in a simple and direct manner, applying it in a basic fashion to their daily lives. In HSK 2 all characters are provided along with Pinyin.
This is a full course to prepare for the HSK 2 test. Focusing on listening and reading comprehension, the 55-minute HSK Level 2 test is intended for those who can read Chinese pinyin and understand a variety of simple phrases. This course will provide learners with a grasp of basic communicate about routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information. Learners will be introduced to some common topics in daily life and learn up to 250 words, as well as basic grammar.
What you will learn in HSK 2
• 45 lessons
• 250 words
• Daily social phrases
• Simple daily conversations (Discussing hobbies, talking about the future and the past)
• How to offer and decline an invitation (How to invite, rejecting people politely, feeling pitiful for others)
• Explaining situations (talk to the taxi driver, talking to a doctor)
• Giving a personal introduction
• Comparing two things and answer simple questions