HSK 3 Course
Designed for learners who can use Chinese to serve the demands of their personal lives, studies and work, and are capable of completing most of the communicative tasks they experience during their Chinese tour.
This is a full course to prepare for the HSK 3 test.The 90-minute HSK Level 3 exam adds writing to the test scenario which is targeted to those who can answer simple questions with short sentences on familiar topics. To prepare for it, learners will be introduced to intermediate-level communication for personal and professional life, as well as travel, and learn up to 300 words. Students will continue to build on their understanding of Chinese grammar and be able to write simple sentences in pinyin with sample vocabulary.
What you will learn in HSK 3
• 45 lessons
• 250 Vocabulary words
• Discussing about daily life, education, and work
• Using different social phrases for different occasions
• How to discuss topics and hobbies (lifestyle, sports, travel plans)
• Expressing personal preference (what you like or dislike, buying things on the internet, product quality)
• Show off your personality by diving deeper into interests, feelings, and opinions (Job choices, vacation plans, personality types)• Comparing two things and answer simple questions