Business Chinese 3
Designed for learners who can use Chinese to serve the demands of their personal lives, studies and work, and are capable of completing most of the communicative tasks they experience during their Chinese tour.
Business Chinese 3 is an intermediate course where you will get to know more specialized Chinese grammar patterns, phrases, as well as vocabulary relevant to your interests as well as public interest topics. Students will also learn more intensively how to use comparative and narrative descriptions of past, present, and future time through role plays in various situations.
What you will learn in Business Chinese 3
• 45 lessons
• 250 Vocabulary words
• Discussing about daily life, education, and work
• Using different social phrases for different occasions
• How to discuss topics and hobbies (lifestyle, sports, travel plans)
• Expressing personal preference (what you like or dislike, buying things on the internet, product quality)
• Show off your personality by diving deeper into interests, feelings, and opinions (Job choices, vacation plans, personality types)
• Comparing two things and answer simple questions