HSK 1 Course
Designed for learners who can understand and use some simple Chinese characters and sentences to communicate, and prepares them for continuing their Chinese studies. In HSK 1 all characters are provided along with Pinyin.
This is a full course to prepare four the HSK 1 test. In the HSK Level I test, which lasts 40 minutes, focuses on listening and reading comprehension. This is a course for those at the beginning stages of learning Mandarin. Learners will be introduced to 150 words along with simple phrases to meet basic needs for communication.
What you will learn in HSK 1
• 45 lessons
• 150 Chinese vocabulary
• 174 Chinese characters
• 250 words related to daily life
• Introducing yourself in Mandarin
• Taking part in simple conversations (talk about your family, describe places and locations, talk about your leisure time, talk about time and date, etc.)
• Expressing your needs and wants (ordering food, buying tickets, asking for prices, calling a taxi, etc.)
• How to express your opinions (preferences about hobbies, food, etc.)