Learn Chinese with PDF: Lessons Overview
If you go to a tourist attraction in Chinese-speaking countries and are told by the local staff that you cannot take pictures here. Can you understand? And how do you ask someone to do or not to do something in Mandarin?
Beginner Chinese lessons topic "No Pictures Here." is a 50-minute TutorMandarin lesson. Beginner 1 level is for learners who cannot or speak a little bit of Chinese. Hence, we'll teach you basic but useful words in life, simple conversation and how to express your needs at this level. To maximize your Chinese-learning efficiency, experience the student-centered learning environment with our online professional tutors.
After the lesson, you will know:
1. Understand that you can or cannot do something in that place.
2. Asking others to do or not to do something in your place.
3. Express your everyday/everytime feelings or routine.
4. Talk about time periods.
5. Talk about doing something "later".
Plenty of exercises will help you review and practice what you just learned. Enjoy your lesson! But with real tutors, your learning effects would be greater!
Learn Chinese Grammar Exercises:
1. 我等一会儿要去图书馆念书，要一起去吗？ (Wǒ děng yīhuǐ'er yào qù túshū guǎn niànshū, yào yīqǐ qù ma?)
I'm going to the library to study later, do you want to come with me?
2. 博物馆附近有一家很有名的饭馆，我们明天可以一起去。 (Bówùguǎn fùjìn yǒu yījiā hěn yǒumíng de fànguǎn, wǒmen míngtiān kěyǐ yīqǐ qù.)
There's a famous restaurant near the museum, we can go there tomorrow.
3. 不好意思，请问这附近哪里有邮局可以寄信？ (Bù hǎoyìsi, qǐngwèn zhè fùjìn nǎ li yǒu yóujú kěyǐ jì xìn?)
Excuse me, is there a post office near here that I can send a letter?
4. 我朋友很喜欢边听音乐边念书，他说音乐可以帮助他专心。 (Wǒ péngyǒu hěn xǐhuān biān tīng yīnyuè biān niànshū, tā shuō yīnyuè kěyǐ bāngzhù tā zhuānxīn.)
My friend likes to listen to music while studying; he says music helps him to concentrate.
Chinese PDF Download
This is the PDF lesson for Chinese beginners, for more and full FREE PDF lessons as well as complete learning, please sign up a free trial and start your Chinese learning with professional tutors! Download TutorMandarin learn Chinese app to take your Chinese library in your pocket!
Practice your Chinese in daily conversation is a good way to enhance your speaking ability. Grab every chance to speak in Chinese if you are in China or other Chinese-speaking countries. Speaking to your Chinese friends is also the most efficient way. Therefore, tell them what you have done and what you think about your homework. With correct Chinese timing and grammar usage, I'm sure you can impress your friends! Know more about your friends with more vocab and grammar with Chinese conversation!
For more useful Chinese sentences in daily life, don't forget to go TutorMandarin Chinese language blog! Also, begin your journey to learn Mandarin on a free trial with online tutors! For more Chinese learning tips and useful sentences, please visit TutorMandarin blogs where contains rich articles about Chinese culture, language learning and more!